Past Issues of 4by4tech Issue 1-6 Featured
- Yukon Gear ZIP Air locker
- Yukon Gear makes a full line of Air operated locking differentials. We went for a Dana 60 version for the front of our CJK8 project
- Tillamook Forest
- From Browns Camp and beyond the Tillamook Forest in Oregon offers some great trail wheeling
- Beadlock wheel buyers guide
- You know you want a set, you know you need a set, so here is a great list of styles and options for your rig!
- Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
- I've always been a fan of the Grand Cherokee and the Trail Hawk takes the new version a little further and with that great Hemi power!
- Currie Currectlync steering
- Have the Currie Brothers every steered you wrong? If you have a JK you need this beefy steering!
- Trailgear Rock Assault axles
- And for my Toyota bothers - you don't get much more beef in a 8-inch Toyota diff than the Rock Assault axle housings and complete assemblies from Trailgear!